Middle School Science Teacher Humor


I teach middle school (6th-8th grade) science.  To call it an adventure would be an understatement.  It is both challenging and hilarious at the same time.   Unlike high school science teachers who often get to specialize in one branch of science, middle school science teachers get to teach it all: life, earth and physical science.   The hilarious part: the kids.  If you are a middle school teacher then that is enough said.

Sometimes when I am spending way too much time on Pinterest, I find the most hilarious science teacher humor.  Here are some of the best:
 


























































2 comments:

  1. These are great, my best friend teaches grades 5-8 and the stories I hear are hilarious. She says they're her favourite age because they're old enough to have opinions on EVERYTHING but the logic behind the opinions if often totally out in left field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, these are great! My son is my little Sheldon (Big Bang Theory) and he will LOVE these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS