January Photo a Day Challenge


I found this photo challenge on the Raising Mighty Arrows website.  I decided that I would give it a try this month.  I am not sure how many of the 31 I will actually complete on time. Either way it looks like fun!

Day 27: Sweet
How sweet are these two reading together before bed?


Day 25: What I'm Doing
Grading papers- the marking period ends in a few days!





 Day 24: In my hand
Yes it is cliche but I have a red pen in my hand



Day 23: I adore
I adore her spontaneity.



 Day 21: Pattern
My favorite pattern from Thirty-One Gifts that is sadly retired.


Day 20: I feel
I feel frustrated.  A 25 minute commute took me almost 2 hours




Day 19: Bag
 My absolute favorite bag (a thirty-one hostess special)



Day 18: Cold
I love a cold Snapple!


Day 16: Shoes
 Where I keep my shoes




Day 15: What I'm Reading
I am reading The Book Thief



 Day 14: 5 o' clock
 This is the nearest clock at 5:00pm today.  
Yes, I was still at school.  So much for teachers working 9:00-3:00.


Day 13: Looking Up
 In my classroom looking up, this is what you see.




Day 11: Where you sleep

Our bedroom in all its glory.



Day 9: Lunch 

 Yes, I eat a school lunch everyday



Day 8: 3 Things 
3 things that I read every day: lesson plans, my Bible, my ipad



Day 7: Water
Frozen water in our backyard pond during the "polar vortex" here in NJ


Day 6: Soft

 A soft pair of footie pajamas



Day 5: Fresh
A freshly made bed this morning


Day 4: Smile
I lay in bed and smile as I recover from my dental surgery.



Day 3: Orange

On this snowy day, these orange sandals remind me of warm summer days.


 Day 2: Goal
It is my goal to fit into this cute Ann Taylor dress that I found at the consignment shop for $15


Day 1: New
Ella's New Smile

5 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to a Month Photo Challenge, but I always forget or feel as though I am not good enough. Love that you are sticking to this idea and learning more about photography! Maybe one day I can hop on board. PS. Thanks for posting in the North Eastern Bloggers, love knowing there are bloggers in our area :)

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this sounds like fun. Can I start now and work from here? I take lousy pictures, but it still seems like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that school lunch! LOL. Im impressed you can make your bed so neatly and be to work for those meetings at 7:25 a.m.!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS