Mommy Monday's Very First Link Party

Welcome to the very first Mommy Monday link party here at Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes!  The Mommy Monday link party is for any posts relating to being a mom.  The posts can be about marriage, homemaking, parenting, crafting, or homeschooling. I reserve the right to remove any posts that I find inappropriate.  I am a born again Christian and want my blog to reflect that.   This blog reserves to delete any posts that it deems inappropriate.


Here are the steps to link up:
 1. Please show your host some love (that's me) and follow my blog or my Facebook page 

2. Add a link to one of your posts, not just your blog's main page

3. Please comment on at least two other blogs.  Please share the love! Don't just link and leave!

4. Please link back to my website with one of my blog buttons so that other bloggers can join the fun.  You can add the button to your post or on your sidebar.  Thanks! 

The thumbnails will appear in random order so that everyone has a chance to be at the top! 






4 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting! i already follow and enjoy your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party---I read about it on Facebook. Hope you're having a nice week. I've posted the new Homemaking Party for the week and would love to have you link up, if you'd like!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting ! I'm sharing this one FB and following you as well that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I followed you on FB. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS