Ella's Birthday Banner- Pintastic!


My sweet Ella Grace is turning ONE next week!  
I decided to make a banner for her first birthday.  I searched on Pinterest for ideas and there wasn't anything that I felt was right.  I did find a template and decided to design my own.  I cut each layer of the banner by hand.


I used three patterned papers
and three different colors

This is the template that I used


This is a photo of the entire banner 

I am not sure how long it took me to complete it since I worked in little bursts. I worked on it when I had a spare minute here and there.  It also didn't help that I had it half finished when Lucas got hold of a pair of scissors.  He destroyed most of it.   So I had to start all over.  I was able to salvage some of it.  

I used repositionable adhesive to attach the "1st" to the banner.  I am hoping to reuse the banner each year. I want to take a picture of Ella with it and document how much she has grown with each 
year.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS