Do A Dot



My son Lucas loves his Do A Dot markers.   We use them when he just wants to play but we also use them to help Lucas learn his letters.   He sits at his little table in the playroom and goes to town.  Anything that gets my son to sit still for more than a minute is a winner in my book!




He evens cleans up nicely when he is done.  We have a little bucket to hold the markers and a small tin pail that holds the caps while he is working.





We filled up our Do A Dot coloring books a while ago so I have searched on Pinterest for free printables for us to use. I have gathered all of my printables onto my pinterest board.





You can print all of these for your own use by clicking here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS