Apples and Trees

I am sure you have heard the old saying, "Apples don't fall far from the tree."  We say that a lot in our house.  

This picture of my son, Lucas during his nap today is a prime example:


First, Lucas loves to sleep.  This is a picture I took after he had been napping for 3 hours.  It was dinner time so I needed to get him up.  This little apple fell off his father's tree.  The Delmantos have an uncanny ability to sleep anytime and anywhere for any length of time.



Yes there are about 20 books in his crib.  He loves to read before he falls asleep.  This apple has fallen off of my tree.  I love to read and growing up I always had books in my bed.


As my little one, Ella, grows up, I wonder what tree she will have fallen off of.


2 comments:

  1. Reading is good. Hopefully he will continue it. I still make my 17 yr old read every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. Being a teacher and parent teaching a love for reading is so important!! Your newest follower from the Social Hop. :)

    Kathy @ www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS